June Book Challenge

Hello again! I want to challenge myself more this month in participating in a #BPJUNEBOOKCHALLENGE by @bookishpinoy. The mechanics of the challenge is to take picture based on the given post per day. It is more like sharing your book collections in a more adventurous ways.

Here are the list for the month of June:


I know it is quite a big list and would require a great determination to complete the list. But I think I can do the 30 days challenge even just for once in my life. Also I want to share to everybody my book collection and to know the stories and suggestions of other people about my books. 



 Hoping it would turned out great. Posting these photos through my Instagram account: @milishiu; Facebook Page: Reading Chair and last but not the least here in Reading Chair website.

Here are some of the photos from 1st to 5th day of June.






 Feel free to give your commentaries and talk to me if you must :)

Until next time,
M




Comments

Popular Posts