Setting: Book Challenge Accepted!

Just this week, I accepted another book challenge to let myself be competitive on reading books! Found this book challenge from a group on Goodreads- Romance Readers Reading Challenges

This new book challenge focuses on the setting of the book. I chose the Day Trip (which is the minimum of all categories) read 5 books from March 15, 2015 to June 14, 2015. Here are my list of books to read for this challenge. 

I had already read 2 out 5 of the books.




Hoping to be able to read all these books, and also enjoy reading them not just for the sake of finishing the challenge.


Reading Challenge 2015 update: 13/48

Goodread Reading Challenge 2015 update: 17/30


Looking forward to a fruitful year of reading and adventure!

Til' next time,
M

Comments

Popular Posts