Financial Literacy- My Top 3 List of Financial Books for Starters (Philippine Edition)


It has been more than 2 years since I started learning and reading about personal finance. I decided to learn about it because I don't want to just spend my money with things that aren't important and that I want to maximize the potential of my salary/ earnings.

I started my personal finance education journey through personal finance books in Philippine setting so that it would be easier for me to do the recommended actions by the books. After reading more than 5 books on personal finance I have made my own formula or steps in successful money management. Which is SAVE - PROTECT - INVEST, these are the steps that I have followed through the years and it had help me significantly with my financial management.


Now I'm 24 and I already started investing in the stock market and maximizing my profit for my future retirement and future family. At first, it is really hard and time consuming to divide your salary every payday, to know how much for the utilities, everyday expenses and savings, but at the end of the day you would always fee enlighten because your have properly managed your finances. There is no better time than now, to start taking charge of your finances and maximize its potential.

So here are my top 3 list of financial books for Starters (Philippine Edition): The following books are short, easy to understand and light read books to start your personal finance journey.

1. Kasusweldo Palang, Ubos na? (Book 1) and Kontento ka na ba sa kaperahan mo? (Book 2)
by Vic and Avelynn Garcia


2. Keri Mo Yan Series: Keri Mong Maging Financially Free and Debt Free by Chinkee Tan


3. My Maid Invests in the Stock Market by Bo Sanchez

Hoping that I was able to inspire you to make the change and start learning about personal finance.

Until next time,
M


Comments

  1. We provide many forms of ongoing Financial Education including seminars, webinars, monthly newsletters and self-help guides – all with the aim of helping you make the well informed financial decisions you deserve. Interested in attending one of our scheduled events please click here. We also provide access to a global network of independent financial advisers around the world.


    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you moving to a new home in Richmond, VA? Whether you need local or long-distance movers for your Richmond area move, RVA Movers is here to help. RVA Movers is a moving company that provides services to the Greater Richmond, Tri-Cities and Virginia Beach areas. We have over years of experience as atopRichmond moving company for both local and long-distance moves. We work and live in Richmond, VA as local movers and we’re proud to provide moving services that meet the needs of our clients and community. We know the stresses that come from moving a home or business, and that’s why our team of professional local and long-distance movers and packers will take great care of your belongings during your Richmond area relocation. While other Richmond movers simply try

    https://rvamovers.com/

    ReplyDelete

  3. Do you want to participate in kbc lucky draw 2020 ? come and join us today and get listed your number in kbc lottery 2020 and become kbc winner 2020

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At VillaVue Realty we understand buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it’s a life-changing experience. That’s why our team of highly-seasoned real estate professionals are dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for all of our clients.

    ReplyDelete
  6. buy android installs
    Keyword Installs,Push your app to Rank #1 on any keyword you would like.The higher your app ranks, the more organic traffic you will get.83% of all people are only looking at TOP 10 results, when downloading an app.

    ReplyDelete

  7. voyance par telephone gratuite
    Website of divinatory arts and esoterism, providing free information to learn how to practise fortune telling. If you want to discover your future, just call the 0892 22 20 22 and meet a french fortune teller able to answers to your questions and tell you the future in the next weeks or months. Tarot cards, astrology, numerology and lot more awaits for you to come.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts