2016 Reading Challenge- COMPLETE!

Yey! As of today August 18, 2016, I have officially achieved my 60 (actually its 61 books in actual count) books reading challenge of Goodreads! My next goal before the end of the years is hopefully I will be able to exceed my book percentage record last year of 66 books out of 30 books (220%) that I have promised to read.



I have never thought that I would be able to read this much and fast because of the things that I have been preparing and doing lately for my pending postgraduate study and attending to my own freelance projects as an interior designer. I'm very grateful that I have been able to a lot some time to read, relax and gain more knowledge. 


10- Non Fiction Books
51- Fiction Books

Hoping in the next reading challenge I can diversify my reading choices and read more non-fic books.

Until next time,
M

Comments

Popular Posts