Sketching up crazy~!

Its been a long time since my last post. Looking now at my "to-be-reviewed" books now piling up, I need to start my book reviews again as soon as possible before I start missing out on the books. But before that I'm also adding a content for this blog, which is all about my sketch adventures and starting/ wanting to make a profit out of it. Hoping to be able to earn something from my other passion other than reading. Also if time permits, I 'll also add some information on how I'm starting this online business venture.

 To start of I'm challenging myself for the rest of the year to hopefully produce some illustrations with 1 item subject inspiration per drawing. Like if I choose a  "cat" for a subject, I will make some sketches with only the cat as the main subject of the piece. So here are some of the illustrations that I made this past months/ few weeks.

APPLE


 BEAGLE
CHAIRS


Drawing and sketching for me helps me to calm and regain my concentration, most especially in the days that I'm so stressed out with all the things that I needed to do and accomplish nowadays. With uncertainty looming this coming weeks with regard to my future study plan. I'm grateful that I can still calm myself and think accordingly due to my art therapy.

All the illustrations above are already available at my Society6 account, I will announce once I have made it also available in Spoonflower.

Until my next post!

M

Comments

  1. We provide many forms of ongoing Financial Education including seminars, webinars, monthly newsletters and self-help guides – all with the aim of helping you make the well informed financial decisions you deserve. Interested in attending one of our scheduled events please click here. We also provide access to a global network of independent financial advisers around the world.


    ReplyDelete

  2. windshield replacement
    windshield repair
    auto glass
    auto glass repair
    auto glass replacement
    aero auto glass

    https://aeroautoglass.com/

    ReplyDelete

  3. Do you want to participate in kbc lucky draw 2020 ? come and join us today and get listed your number in kbc lottery 2020 and become kbc winner 2020

    ReplyDelete
  4. buy android installs
    Keyword Installs,Push your app to Rank #1 on any keyword you would like.The higher your app ranks, the more organic traffic you will get.83% of all people are only looking at TOP 10 results, when downloading an app.

    ReplyDelete

  5. voyance par telephone gratuite
    Website of divinatory arts and esoterism, providing free information to learn how to practise fortune telling. If you want to discover your future, just call the 0892 22 20 22 and meet a french fortune teller able to answers to your questions and tell you the future in the next weeks or months. Tarot cards, astrology, numerology and lot more awaits for you to come.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Avoiding Bad Advisors
    Amit has an exceptional understanding of the financial markets and how economic reports can impact the mortgage industry. Amit graduated with a Bachelors of Business Administration with a Major in Finance. He was also one of the very few within the State of Texas to meet the standards to achieve the designations to meet the rigorous standards of The Wealth Preservation Institute (Benton, MI) as a Certified Wealth Preservation Planner™ (CWPP™) and Certified Protection Planner™ (CAPP™).

    Irving, TX 75062, USA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts