Online Book Shopping: Book Depository

One of the best feeling as a book lover is receiving your long awaited (1-3 months wait) BOOKMAIL!! I was really excited when I first bought my very first international book purchase from Book Depository last month. 

Got my package after our family trip from Jeju Island, South Korea

Though the book that I bought is somewhat like a tester book, to see if they really deliver right at my door step. They did deliver it to me though through our village mailbox (close enough). The book maybe arrived approximately 10 -12 working days (3 weeks including holidays and weekends) after dispatch of the book from their storage. 


Book Depository is online bookstore based on United Kingdom. This site is very popular because of its FREE DELIVERY WORLDWIDE service and will mostly deliver right at your doorstep (mostly without the hassle of going to your nearest post office to get it, but unfortunately some will experience the inconvenience of post office, it really depends on the location)

After my successful and good experience from Book Depository, I decided to share my experience and service to my friends. So just recently, I ordered 3 batches of to be delivered books (with 5 books in total) 2 batches for my friends and 1 batch for me *excited* 




Hoping to be able to receive the books on-time :))) wanting to get my hands on my future Diana Gabaldon book! Hopefully to complete the Outlander book series :) also I'm hoping I'll be able to help other and more people to but their dream books/ wishlist books. 

Comments

Popular Posts